1st Aid/CPR Training
Please Note: PTSB can not accept online courses for the 1st Aid/CPR requirement. The course must be HANDS-ON and conducted by a certified 1st Aid/CPR instructor (the American Heart Association’s Heartsaver® program will be accepted). Also, 1st Aid/CPR cards or certificates must be current and valid, and issued within the last three years.
Coursework from any of the following organizations/institutions will satisfy the 1st Aid/CPR requirement for Coaching:
- College or University Coursework in 1st Aid/CPR
- American Red Cross 1st Aid/CPR Course
- American Heart Association 1st Aid/CPR Course
- National Federation of State High School Associations (NFHS) Sport 1st Aid Course
- American College of Emergency Physicians (ACEP) Sport 1st Aid Course
PTSB will accept an original signed letter of verification in place of 1st Aid/CPR Card(s). The original signed letter must include: beginning and end dates of the course(s), instructor’s contact information and expiration date(s) of the 1st Aid/CPR certification(s).