Welcome to PTSB Online License/Permit Renewal
If you currently hold a PTSB license or permit that is up for renewal, you may be able to renew online. If you do not meet the online renewal requirements, then you will need to download a paper application, fill it out, and send it in to our office.
Online Renewal Information
Please carefully read all instructions for online renewal BEFORE you begin
It is important to note that the online renewal site is NOT hosted by PTSB. Online Renewal is hosted by the State of Wyoming as PTSB is one of many state agencies that use the renewal site to allow applicants to renew a variety of professional licenses online. Therefore, to insure that your renewal process is executed as quickly and efficiently as possible, it is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED that you PRINT OUT INSTRUCTIONS to have available as you navigate the online renewal process.
- DO NOT need to submit university transcript credits to meet renewal requirements, AND
- DO NOT hold any coaching endorsements
Substitute Teachers who:
- DO NOT need to submit university transcripts
- HAVE to submit university transcript credits to meet renewal requirements, OR
- HOLD a coaching endorsement
Applicants who NEED TO SUBMIT any of the following:
- University transcript or Continuing Education credits
- Copies of a Nursing license or 1st Aid/CPR cards
- Verification of Employment